Huawei launched MateBook D14 and D 15 laptop in China. It will have Windows 10 as Operating System and will be powered by Intel’s 11th generation processors. It is considered as the successors to the Huawei MateBook D 14 and 15 2020 editions. For gaming, it will be powered by AMD Ryzen 4000 or Intel 10th-generation Core processors below the hood. Both new laptops are outfitted with Nvidia MX450 graphics.
Huawei MateBook D 14 and D 15 2021 Price & Availability
MateBook D 14 is 2021 Launched In two variants.
The first one ships with Intel Core i5-1135G7 processor, a 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM and built-in Iris Xe graphics. It is priced at CNY 4,999 (about Rs 56,350).
Other variants have Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM and Nvidia GeForce MX450 graphics. It is priced at CNY 6,399 (about Rs 72,100). Consumer can preorder both MateBook D 14 2021 and MateBook D 15 2021 starting Jan 01, 2021.
The starting cost of Huawei MateBook D 14 and Huawei MateBook D 15 is CNY 4,999 (about Rs. 56,350).
Huawei MateBook D 15 2021 specification
- MateBook D 15 2021 features a 15.6-inch IPS LCD full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) display with 100 percent sRGB support.
- Supports eye protection technology.
- It sports with 16GB DDR4 RAM and 512GB SSD storage.
- It has 180 degree hinges and an 11th generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor.
- Include Wi-Fi 6, a USB 2.0 port, a single USB 3.0 port, an HDMI, 3.5mm headphone jack
- USB Type-C port and Bluetooth 5.1.
- Dimensions: 357.8×229.9×16.9 mm
- Weighs: 1.56 kg.
Nvidia is an Intel Core i7 powerful version with GeForce MX450 graphics card and customers will have a choice to choose either Huawei MateBook D 15 with Nvidia GeForce MX450 graphics or integrated ones.
Huawei MateBook D 14 2021 specification
- 14-inch IPS LCD full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) display with a 180-degree hinge
- It has a 100 percent sRGB screen and supports multi-screen functionality.
- It is powered by the 11th generation Intel Core i7 processor.
- 16GB of DDR4 RAM and 512GB of SSD storage.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, a USB 2.0 port, a single USB 3.0 port, an HDMI.
- 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C port and Bluetooth 5.1.
- 65W fast charging and a fingerprint scanner.
- Dimensions: 322.5×214.8×15.9 mm
- Weighs 1.38 kg.
Again, Customers will have a choice of either integrated Iris Xe graphics or a dedicated Nvidia GeForce MX450 graphics card.