Realme is launching Watch S Series smartwatches and Buds Air Pro Master Edition True Wireless earphones (Stereo), are on to launch in India on 23 December 2020 i.e. today. CEO of Realme (Madhav Seth), has been posting teasers that uncover the design and important key features of Watch S Series smartwatches and Buds Air Pro Master Edition. The Realme Watch S series is bundled with Realme Watch S and Realme Watch S Pro. Key feature of this watch is the AMOLED display and 5ATM water resistance that can be experience in Pro variant and Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition is supposed to come with active noise cancellation.
Livestream Details of launch
The launch of Realme Watch S Series and Buds Air Pro Master Edition will be live today at 12.30 pm on Realme’s YouTube channel.
Realme watch S Pro, watch S specifications and features
- Realme Watch S series is likely to include Realme Watch S and Realme Watch S Pro.
- 1.39-inch AMOLED touchscreen display, auto-brightness display with 360×360 pixel resolution
- PPG sensor for real-time heart rate monitoring
- SpO2 sensor for blood oxygen level monitoring.
- 16 game modes to choose from and over 100 watch faces.
- 420mAh battery that is delivered as a 15-day usage on a single charge.
- The smartwatch is water resistant to only 5ATM (50 meters water resistant).
Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition Specifications
- Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition will feature active noise cancellation.
- Designed by French designer Jose Levy
- Inspired by space capsules and science fiction.
Realme Watch S Series and Buds Air Pro Master Edition Price expected in India
Realme Watch S is likely to be priced about Rs 5,999 and Realme Buds Air Pro Master Edition is expected to cost around Rs. 4,999.